Friday, June 24, 2011

Two new manis and a video...


Hey guys!!!

I hope you guys are doing well. I am doing awesome now that my kids are back. My little monsters have been out of town at their auntie’s for about 3 weeks so I was DYING to have them back. I can’t stop kissing them!

Well today is a holiday in my province (la Saint-Jean-Baptiste) and since my kids are back and I’m feeling quite festive I decided to do a mani inspired by the holiday. The quebecker flag is blue and white and though I didn’t have the right shade  of blue and that my fleur de lys stencil died on me I still  think this look is super cute. I used OPI’s Ogre The Top as my base color and some Konad special polish in white to print the lips using a Bundle Monster plate. 

OPI Ogre The Top
 With Flash


 Nothing like a fun manicure to brighten up the day
Natural light


I have been getting some really sweet and encouraging feedback about this blog so I want to thank everyone who keeps up with me here (all 8 of you! lol – it’s still awesome to me) and on my twitter. Thank you for your kind words.

Okay so enough of the sentimental stuff. Let’s move on to the main event! Anyone who knows me for real knows that I love me some YouTube. I have learned so much from it that after a year or so of lurking I have finally recorded and posted my first YouTube video! This was a request for a smokey eye. I’m still working out the kinks but I think it came out okay being my first. I hope you enjoy and post some comments to let me know what you think. 



Be gentle with the feedback cuz as Erykah Bady would say "I’m and artist and I’m sensitive about my sh@t." lol

Vee
 * pics of the mani I wore in the video

Essie's Secret Story as a base
with
OPI's Blue Shatter

With flash


No comments:

Post a Comment