Sunday, June 19, 2011

What time is it?!? PROM TIME!!!

Hey guys!


 Can’t believe it’s already been a week since I posted my last manicure! I’ve been busy as a bee with work and manicures of course. Okay so the first thing I wanna show you is another simple but bright look; all you need is OPI’s Who The Shrek Are You? or a color like it  (Sally Hansen’s Likety-Split Lime could also do the job). I'm all for jazzing things up with my manicures but every once in a while, a girl just wants to slap that lacquer on and call it a day. So that's exactly what I did with Who The Shrek Are You?  and I don't regret it. The color speaks volumes all on its own. Summer's here girls, now’s the time to break out those bold colors so don’t be scared and wear them proudly! 


 This color was so much fun to wear.
OPI's Who The Shrek Are You?





I also wanted to show you a look I did for my friend’s niece Stacy. She needed her nails done for prom and her dress had various shades of turquoise so we went with China Glaze’s Turned Up Turquoise and topped it off with Nicole by OPI’s Make A Comet-Ment. Turned Up Turquoise is an amazing color but I can't stand the matte finish on it (though I do enjoy matte nail polish), so Make a Comet-Ment was the perfect glitter to bring some shine and sparkle to our base color. Stacy also decided to go with purple and blue Fimo flowers on the thumb. I’m glad she like the finished look and it all tied in so well with her dress! 

Enjoy!
Vee
Hand Model: Stacy
Wearing: 
China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise 
&
Nicole By OPI's Make a Comet-Ment
 




No comments:

Post a Comment