Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do YOU know about Luxe Box?!?


Hey beauty freaks!

Okay so I’m not all about nail polish, (WHAT?!? *Katt Williams voice*)  I love beauty in general. So today I’m bringing you the unboxing of the Luxe Box for the month of July. Luxe Box is a service offered by Loose button and is basically the Canadian answer to The Birchbox. We’re talking about luxury samples. If you go check out their website you’ll see that they’ve teamed up with some of the heavy hitters of the beauty world. Click on my video for the scoop and then head on over to  http://www.loosebutton.com/ if ever you're interested.




I have a french version too!







Here are some pics of the polish I’m wearing in the video. OPI’s It’s MY Year is an amazing color. As my sister would say : YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE. lol It’s a gorgeous purple with gold shimmer that runs thoughout and the pictures I took just don’t do it any justice. However you are able to see some of it’s true yumminess in my video. 

OPI's It's MY year!
You just have to see this one in person


With flash



Enjoy!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment