Monday, July 04, 2011

Lipstick AND polish?!? Oh my!

Well hello to all my lovelies!

 This is gonna be a pretty quick post. Let's start with the nails. I had been meaning to get OPI's Skull & Glossbones ever since the Pirates of the Caribbean collection came out (can you believe I haven't seen the last one yet?!? SHAME!). Because I only have two hands and so many bottles of polish to try, I decided to swatch it for you that way you could at least take a look at it. It's a super light yet "dirty" type of color. *describing colors isn't really my forte*. I then added some cute designs with Konad's special polish in black.


OPI's Skull & Glossbones

in natural light


Love the little cartoons

*specially that little hot pepper on the middle finger*


I also have a new vid. The MacBook is still alive which means that iMovie and I are trying to work things out. This was another  request but this time it's about lipstick. I know that it can be difficult as a dark skinned woman to find that perfect shade so this video will give you a few options. Please note that this blog is about beauty in general and is not specifically geared towards black women. This blog is for ALL OF US and the tips presented here can be useful to anyone who wants to learn more about lipstick. You just have to know how to make the information work for you. If you're white or just a lighter shade of brown then look for a lighter colored lipliner.


Hope this helps!

Vee...xox...

No comments:

Post a Comment