Monday, August 29, 2011

Everything is just Peachy Keen!


Hey guys!

Could someone please tell me why Mondays are so painful?!? I’m blogging from my statistics class. I know I know, I should probably be focusing on a linear graph right now but math gives me anxiety (totally serious) so I’m blogging in hopes that it’ll calm my nerves. After taking off my Pink Wednesday mani I decided to go for something cute but bright (shocker!). I just can’t bring myself to believe that summer is almost over so I reached for China’s Glaze’s Peachy Keen in order to create a fun summer look.

Peachy Keen is a nice cream that totally compliments my skin tone. The formula is a little thick but nothing that can’t be handled. I did get a few noticeable bald spots even after 2 coats so I had to add a 3rd for full opacity. I suggest laying down a white base in order to avoid multiple coats (one should be enough).

For the accent nail I painted the ring finger in white using OPI’s Alpine Snow, drew an outline with a Sally Hansen nail art pen in black and then filled the rest of the nail with Peachy Keen. I used the same white and added the polka dots with a dotting tools.

So what do you think?





Talk to you guys later,
Besos!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment