Friday, August 05, 2011

Hello weekend!


Happy Friday good people!

I was soooo ready for this week to end! So much so that I wore my “Hello Weekend I’ve Been Waiting For You” t-shirt to work today. I am not even playing.  I dunno what it is but Fridays just make me wanna get dolled up so a new paint job was in order. Last night I settled on Dim Sum Plum by OPI which is described as a fuchsia-plum cream. It was one of the 12 shades in OPI’s Hong Kong collection which was released in spring of 2010. The application was smooth and 2 coats was enough to attain full opacity. 

I then added a cupcake and a slice of yellow cake (made of Fimo) on the ring finger. Mmmmm cake…. * drools *  That’s about as close as I can get to a cake these days since your girl is back on her diet grind and that means that sweets are off limits! (BOO!) But no one said I couldn’t console myself with Fimo cakes right?

To make my sassy look complete I put on my Doll Pink lipgloss by NYX. Very bright but an awesome match for my mani.

Weekend nail polish...

A happy Friday indeed...


Enjoy the weekend!

Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment