Monday, August 22, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


Hi guys!

I hope everyone is doing well. Today is my first day back in school, now you can call me a dork if you want to but I LOVE IT! I know I might not be singing the same tune come mid-terms but for the most part I really do enjoy being in school. There’s just something about learning and doing something to better myself that makes me feel good. I’m actually in the library (if I’m not in class that’s where you’ll find me) just catching up on some other nail blogs I like to follow. I’ll try to make this quick since I have another class to go to in about 35 minutes.

Some people like new clothes for back to school but I love a new paint job. I wanted nails that made a statement so I used OPI’s Big Apple Red as a base. Ladies this has got to be the sexiest red I own. It is so bright! This red makes me feel like a total vixen. I am in love. As an accent I decided to try a burst effect (this was inspired by a mani I saw on a blog called Nailside). Not bad at all for my first try. I used Nero by Gosh, waited for that to dry and then added Sally Hansen’s Silver Sweep for the last layer. I really like this look and can’t wait to try it again with different color combinations.



Alright well I’m off to get some coffee before class,


Besos!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment