Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ramblings from the dark side... of polish!


Hey guys!

It’s been over a week I know… (hangs head in shame)

Work has been draining so I’ve been off my game but I’m gonna try to get it together. Though I haven’t blogged much in the past week and half, I have been snapping pics of my manicures and I’ll be sure to share them with you all. I also found pictures of manicures I did when my nails were shorter and I’ll be posting those too. Short nails are adorable and I want to show you a few looks that are appropriate for those of you who don’t have long nails. I’ve got lots coming up so bare with me!

On to the polish!

Okay so I love bright colors and I’ve been rocking them all summer but it was starting to feel a bit too “in your face” so I opted for something dark. OPI’s Ski Teal We Drop is a gorgeous cream that I had been wanting to try for a while. I don’t have anything like it in my collection and it is beautiful. I will say that this polish was a little on the thick side so thin coats are a must if you want to avoid bubbles.

I just love this shade.




I wore the polish as is for one day before the artist in me started to get that itch. I found a super cute flower pattern and stamped it on using Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep. Here’s the final look.



I placed the flowers off to the side because 
I still wanted to be able to see that beautiful teal color.


 
Fantabulous. (yes you read that right) 




I’m off to prep a few more blog posts and edit a YouTube video I had been meaning to post. School starts Monday so I’m going to have to blog in advance. Feel free to comment below or email me some suggestions concerning what you’d like to see on this blog. I love hearing from you guys.

Smooches!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment