Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Who knew polish could be so much fun?!?


Hey lovelies!

I’m back to show you some awesome polish. Yes. Awesome. I received it a few weeks ago but only got around to blogging about it now. Let’s get to it!

I had been dying to get my hands on some color changing polish so I finally caved and ordered some. I was so excited to receive it but had to wait well over a month because the people over at Canada Post decided to hold my packages hostage.  So when it finally came in the mail I just dropped everything so I could try it on! This polish is pretty darn cool, especially in hot weather. Wearing it makes me feel like a little girl again. It had me running around the office holding cold drinks just to show my co-workers! I fell in love with the color but was disappointed by the product’s lasting power. It started chipping the very next day! * gasp * I mean I do change my polish 2 to 3 times a week (I get bored easily, don’t judge me!) but one day of wear is not enough, even for me. I’ll try to wear it with a different top coat next time. I’m hoping that’ll solve my problem because this polish is way too much fun to wear only one day.

I was so happy to see this in the mail! 
This is the 'warm' color.



This is the 'cold' color *Drools* 
I dipped my hand in ice water to demonstrate

  
Both colors side by side



Enjoy!

Vee…xox…


No comments:

Post a Comment