Monday, September 19, 2011

Bring on the green!

Hey cutie pies!

Though I might be sad that summer is coming to an end, I have to say that I am happy about all the green shades that we’re seeing with the new fall collections. The polish I’m going to show you today might not be new but I think it fits right in with the current trend. Greens are big this season; dark greens, military greens, khaki greens… You get the point, lol. OPI’s Here Today Aragon Tomorrow is a good buy for the season . Its got a jelly consistency, which is why 3 coats were in order for this mani.

I sealed everything with a coat of Sèche Vite (my favourite top coat OF ALL TIME) and then stamped some leaves on my ring finger using Sally Hansen’s Lickety-Split Lime.

Uber cute.

Kinda like a garbage bag green…



Enjoy!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment