Saturday, October 01, 2011

Brown all around!


Hey guys!

My short nails along with the weather got me craving dark colors so today I’ll be showing you something new. Brownstone is one of the 12 shades promoted in China Glaze’s latest collection called Metro and it is lovely! I guess you could say it was love at first sight with this one. The warmth of the shade and the fact that its unlike anything I have in my collection made this a very easy purchase. Maybe too easy… but that is neither here nor there.

Application was a breeze so this polish is a total win as far as I’m concerned. I wish I had pictures of it before I went nuts and stamped the crap out of this mani but I forgot (Scrangie has awesome pics of it though). I wanted to do something subtle so I stamped a flower design with Konad’s special polish in gold. I was pleased with the final result.

What do you think?




Thanks for reading,
Vamica…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment