Friday, October 14, 2011

A gift from my boy toy


Hello beauty freaks!

Okay so today I’ll be showing you a random swatch of a polish that my Honey picked out for me. This one actually ISN’T made by OPI which should make my little sister Mims pretty happy since she seem to be under the impression that I am an incurable  OPI whore. I have no clue what she’s talking about… *blank stare*

Revlon’s Ocean Breeze is a beautiful color (I’m not gonna bother trying to describe the shade, you have eyes, you see what it looks like!) and the cool thing about it is that it’s scented. The not so cool thing about it is that this particular polish kinda smells like house cleaner. Thankfully the smell does die down eventually. A fabulous shade nonetheless.

I think this would have been great with black shatter.



Enjoy,
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment