Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween series - Take 2!


Hey guys!

Okay I’m continuing with my Halloween series and I’ll be showing you two manis today. They are both pretty easy to create and fun to wear. First look is a pumpkin themed manicure. I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen’s Xtreme wear in Black Out. I then used a Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri in Snappy Sorbet to stamp on a cute pumpkin design. The little ghost from BM plate 223 was perfect for my ring finger.

Nothing to be scared of over here!




The second mani is something that I have seen all over the nail blogs. It’s a dripping blood mani. I used the same Sally Hansen polish in black and since this was just for the purpose of this blog post, I decided to use red acrylic paint. All you have to do is use a dotting tool and drag the paint along the free edge of the nail to make it look like dripping blood. I then added a skull to my ring finger with Konad special polish in white just to make things more interesting.

There you have it! Two cute Halloween looks that are perfect for costume parties or even for trick or treating with the kids.

Spook-arific!




Talk to you soon!
Vee…xox…

1 comment:

  1. I love that little skull stamp... I keep looking at it and loving it on every manicure I see (your drip manicure is no different)... maybe I'll end up getting it before next halloween ;)

    ReplyDelete