Friday, December 23, 2011

Feeling blue?


Hey babes! 

The polish of the day needs no stamping, glitter or rhinestones. This baby doesn’t need a sidekick. Sally Hansen’s Pacific Blue (part of the Xtreme Wear collection) is OFFICIALLY my favorite blue. Look at it! It’s frickin’ glorious (simmer down Vee, simmer down…). I love this shade. It applies like butter and the price is a joke. I love this blue so much I just might have to pick up a few other bottles as backups. As my sister Chachi would say “You need it in your life!” LOL. Check out the pics below and see the pure awesomeness for yourself. 






Enjoy!
Vee…xox…

2 comments:

  1. I love these nails. I have the Sally Hansen extreme wear, but I have a glittery navy color, which I love so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cece! I love me some Sally Hansen. Thank you so much for following!

    ReplyDelete