Sunday, December 18, 2011

Getting into that holiday spirit!


Hey loves!

I am finally getting around to putting together some Christmas looks! I know, I know… Let’s jumps right into it! This manicure was something new for me because I don’t usually wear white as my main color. Your girl’s branching out! I started with 2 even coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White. If you are looking for a good white, I would recommend this one. Other whites like OPI’s Alpine Snow just don’t apply as smoothly.

Next I used Silver Sweep which is also an Insta-Dri polish. With it I stamped on some snowflakes all over my nails. I knew I wanted something cute as an accent so I stamped some mistletoe on my ring finger using China Glaze’s Holly-Day (a part of this year’s Christmas collection) and finished it off by adding red rhinestones to create the berry part of the mistletoe. Super cute!

What are YOU wearing on your nails this Christmas?



Besos!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment