Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy bday Sarah!!!


Hey loves!

Today I want to show you the mani I wore to a fellow blogger’s event. Sarah from Versass.com celebrated her 25th birthday bash in style and I wanted something simple but still interesting to compliment my outfit. I wore a purple and black leopard print dress and for my nails I went with two easy coats of Kleancolor’s Metalic purple. I then added a coat of Essie’s Luxeffects topcoat in Shine of the Times. I loved it! Simple but still striking. Here are some pics of the mani I wore along with a pic of my sisters and I. Good times.

Enjoy,
Vee …xox…


After a couple days I decided to mattify my manicure with China Glaze’s Matte Magic.



From left to right: Yours truly, Chachi, Mims


  P.S Be sure to visit Sarah’s blog (versass.com) for all things related to cooking, fashion and  girly randomness. Loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment