Thursday, December 01, 2011

I am officially a deadbeat blogger. Forgive me?


Hey guys!

I know I’ve been a total deadbeat when it comes to this blog. I’m sorry! I’ve been sick (again! Urgh!) and Jon has been away on business so that means that I’m a single parent until he gets back. I have been dead tired and though I have been painting my nails, I’ve been keeping it really simple. I love my babies but dem boys be runnin’ me ragged! lol

I just wanted to quickly show you a look that I did on a plastic nail a few weeks ago (I use those to practice my acrylic and gel applications). Please don’t be creeped out by the weird Caucasian finger and just focus on the nail. I used purple glitter acrylic at the top of the free edge and then let it fade into pink glitter acrylic. I then added a purple fimo star and painted on some pink and white stripes.

I used some cheap pharmacy brand UV gel (I save the real stuff for full sets) and cured it under my UV lamp. I’m actually pretty proud. Not bad for someone who’s self-taught huh? The only thing that bugs me are the bubbles in my UV gel but I already know that that happened because I laid it on a little too thick. I’ll be sure to be more careful next time. 




So that’s it for now, I’ll try my best to schedule some posts soon.

Shout out to all the new readers!

Much love,
Vee…xox…

1 comment: