Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pink Wednesday!!!


Hey loves!

It’s Wednesday and you know what that means… PINK MANIS! I kept this one super simple because the polish is pure awesomeness. Blush Diamond is an oldie but a goodie. I was part of Sally Hansen’s Nail Prism collection. I had been looking for a bottle OPI DS Signature on Ebay but I just couldn’t bring myself to pay that much for another DS bottle (I already have DS Original). I mean it’s nice and all but I could buy more polish for that same price… So I bought Blush Diamond as a substitute and at almost 8$ the bottle I really don’t regret my choice. I totally could have worn this plain but for the sake of  Pink Wednesday I decided to add a cute little flower on the ring finger. LOVE IT. I can’t stop looking at my nails!

Are you wearing pink today?






Happy Pink Wednesday my dears!
Besos!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment