Friday, January 06, 2012

Ahhhh memories...


Hi guys!

I hope everyone is doing well! 2012 is off to a good start and I’m thankful for that. I’m currently working on a few things that have me MUCHO excited! I can’t speak on it yet because I don’t want to run my mouth until things are set in stone but I’ll be sure to share the good news with you all when the time comes.

Okay, okay! Enough of my vague ramblings! lol  Today’s mani should bring back some childhood memories but if it doesn’t, I need you to know that you were deprived. LOL

Who do you know that didn’t love or at least like Mickey Mouse as kid? He might not have been my all time favorite but I did indeed think he was adorable. I achieved this look by starting with 2 coats OPI’s Color So Hot It Berns on my ring fingers and 2 coats of Essie’s Sugar Daddy on all the others. Next I simply freehanded a French tip with the same red, added a few dots here and there, made a Micky Mouse head out of acrylic and voilà! Childhood nostalgia.

Besos!
Vee…xox…

Adorable!







4 comments: