Monday, January 30, 2012

Cloudy nails!


Hey loves!

Your girl is on a quest to find a new camera. Today’s pictures were taken with my sister’s camera. I’ll be using this in the meantime but I have to say that the iphone 4S was way easier to work with…

Today’s manicure is inspired by the ever so talented Jane from Nailside. After seeing mani pics of her cloud manicure I finally decided to give it a go and I’m pretty pleased with the results. I started with 3 coats of Essie Tart Deco. The formula on this one is a little thick and it left bald spots so a 3rd coat was necessary to even everything out. Next I used Essie Mint Candy Apple to  create my first cloud. After letting that dry I painted the same pattern a little lower on the nail with Sally Hansen’s Whirlwind White and then again with Silver by GOSH.

I added one coat of OPI’s I Juggle Men for a little shimmer and a few dots with white acrylic paint. Seal with your favorite topcoat and there you have it!

Besos!
Vee…xox…

I can’t wait to try this with other colors.






1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Vee! I love the cloud manicure design and I love the color choice!

    I've tagged you over at my blog! Check it out when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete