Monday, January 09, 2012

Introducing The Bin.



Hey Loves,


Today’s polish comes from The Bin. Let me show you what I’m talking about:


That was The Bin. It’s where I keep some of my polish overflow if you will (notice that I said some – lol). Old polish, new polish, drug store polish… All of my racks are full so this bin holds the extras. There are lots of untries in here and my goal this year is to swatch as many of them as I can while trying to find a better way to store them. Having them all jumbled up discourages me from even attempting to go through the pile. I’m not a neat freak (by any means) but junky piles of polish drive me bananas! I know I’ve got some gems somewhere in there so I’ll be making an effort to post some swatches weekly.


Might as well start right now with Maybelline Cool Couture. Click on the pictures to see the lovely shimmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment