Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love is in the air?



Hi guys!

Hope everyone is doing well. I’d feel better if it wasn’t for this darn Canadian weather. Something about winter just gets me in a funk. I just want to hibernate until spring! In order to get myself out of my grouchy mood I decided come up with a look for Valentine’s Day. I’m gonna let you guys in on a little secret… I think Valentine’s Day is lame. I need a holiday to love someone?!? lol Sounds pretty ridiculous to me. That’s why this manicure has a little twist to it. It’s the anti-Valentine’s day manicure!

I painted my ring fingers and thumbs in black with Nero from Gosh and all the others in Fire by Revlon (Top Speed collection).  I then went to town with the deco. I added one coat of Dorothy by NYX Girls on the ring fingers and thumbs, lip prints on the indexes,  black roses on the middle fingers and broken hearts on the pinkies.

Enjoy!
Vee…xox…

What’s love got to do with it?




No comments:

Post a Comment