Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cheering myslef up with Kleancolor's Metallic Pink!


Hey loves!

I’m still looking for a job and going a little stir crazy from being in the house all the time. I must admit that it’s affecting my mood a little bit so I’ve been wearing a lot of bright colors to try to cheer myself up.  I don’t know if it’s really helping but I like to tell myself that it is!

The polish of the day is Kleancolor’s Metallic Pink which was gifted to me by my sissie Mims. This baby packs a big punch of color. I had some difficulty taking accurate pics of this polish (hence the flash) but I did my best. It’s probably a bit more vibrant in real life. Kleancolor polishes do have a stronger smell than your average polish but the price and the fact that a lot of these are one coaters makes up for that one flaw. After wearing this mani plain I decided to spice things up with some stamping on the pinky and index fingers.

Besos!
Vee…xox…

Love this abstract print.








No comments:

Post a Comment