Thursday, February 09, 2012

OPI's Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear? - You can't win 'em all...


Hey loves!

Hope everyone is doing well! Oh and special shout out to the new followers and much love to the old ones. I am very thankful for being able to blog and interact with other polish junkies.

On to the polish!

Today I’m showing you guys a sorbet polish from OPI that has been sitting on the shelf for a while now. Ya’ll Come Back Ya Hear? is a yummy orange polish. I loved the way it looked in the bottle. Not so much on the nail. It’s a jelly so it’s supposed to be sheer, I get it but this one was a little TOO sheer for me. Here is it after 3 coats. Notice the very visible smile line.



I was not happy with the final look so I went into embellishment overload with white acrylic paint and star shaped spangles. The look is kinda out there lol on a regular day I guess I’d only decorate one or two fingers. I’ll be wearing this polish with an orange base next time.

You can’t win ‘em all right?!? LOL



 Besos!
Vee…xox…

No comments:

Post a Comment