Thursday, March 08, 2012

Betsey Johnson nails feat OPI's Rising Star


Hey guys!

Today I want to show you a manicure inspired by a designer. I was in the mood to wear leopard print but also wanted to add a little flair to it. The color combo I had chosen made me think of Betsey Johnson so I decided to use that as a theme. When I think about Betsey Johnson (after I stop thinking about how badly I want to take a brush to that hair) I think of stripes, pink and leopard print of course!

 Source: celebritiesheight.com


 Source: www.betseyjohnson.com

I applied 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Whirlwind White to the ring finger and OPI’s Rising Star to all the others. Using a dotting tool, China Glaze’s Brownstone and a nail art pen, I made my leopard spots. For the accent finger I used Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear in Black Out to make stripes and stamped some pink lips because they remind me of her logo. 




There you have it!

Besos,
Vee..xox…

4 comments:

  1. Aahhh love it... I wish I could do that to my nails, but nooo it would be just a natural disaster to even try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mani and love betsy johnson! what a great combo!!!

    ReplyDelete