Monday, March 19, 2012

An update & nails feat. Essie's Pretty Edgy


Hi guys,

I know I’ve been gone for a little over a week now… I’ve been under a lot of stress the past few months and I just needed some time to slow down and take care of myself. I was really run down. I wasn’t doing my nails and wasn’t in a blogging kind of mood but I’m feeling a little better now. My neglectful ways caused my nails to get all raggedy and broken so I ended up having to big chop everything. I’m really not a fan of my nails at this length but sometimes you have to start fresh right?

I also wanted to share some good news; your girl got a new job! Finally! It’s not in the insurance field like my old gig but I welcome the change and the people I’ve met through the interviewing process all seem very nice so far. Today will be my first day so I’ll let you guys know how that goes. I feel like the new kid in school all over again!

Talk to you guys soon!
Vee…xox…

Base color: Essie’s Pretty Edgy




No comments:

Post a Comment