Saturday, July 28, 2012

Going Tribal with Essie's Turquoise & Caicos


Hey guys!

Oh how I miss my long nails! Even my sisters and my girls have noticed. I’ve been getting hit with one liners like “What the hell happened to your nails!?!” left and right lol It’s okay though, I’ll survive. The fun thing about short nails is that they make me want to use my stamping plates, which have been collecting dust for the past few months.

This manicure is very subtle but I really enjoyed wearing it even if it was only for a day. I started with 2 coats of SH Insta-Dri in Mint Sprint on the thumb and ring finger and 2 coats of Essie’s Turquoise  & Caicos on the other fingers. I added 1 coat of Essie’s Shine of the Times on the thumb and index and stamped a tribal pattern over the other fingers using Mint Sprint as my stamping polish.
  
I took these pics while out on break from work.

Enjoy!
Vee…xox… 

Delicate but far from boring!








No comments:

Post a Comment