Saturday, August 04, 2012

Here comes the bride!


Hi loves!

Today’s post is dedicated to my road dog Bella who is getting married!!! I am so happy for her and her fiancé Karim. Such a cute couple! I was supposed to be at her bridal shower in Toronto this weekend but I had to stay with my kids. I’m pretty bummed about not being able to go so I decided to come up with a wedding inspired manin to cheer myself up.

I used OPI’s Alpine Snow for the ring finger and stamped the letters K and B using Wet N Wild’s Ebony Hates Chris. I used the same Wet N Wild polish on all the other fingers and stamped a delicate design using Konad special polish in White. For the thumb I painted on one coat of Essie’s Sugar Daddy and topped it off with Essie’s Pure Pearlfection.  The wedding dress was created using Alpine Snow and I added pearls and a rhinestone to make a necklace.

This would have been perfect for her bridal shower. I’m there in spirit B! I wish you and Karim all the best. Love you lots!

Besos,
Vee…xox…




No comments:

Post a Comment