Monday, August 06, 2012

Love, Lipstick & Glitter feat Color Club's Mrs Robinson


Hey loves!

I’m in love with nail stamping all over again! I own lots of stamping plates but I’ve been neglecting them for some reason (I blame you Gelish!). This adorable manicure was created over the weekend as I was preparing my posts for the week. I took it off right after taking pictures of it but I will definitely be trying this again.

I used one coat of SH Insta-Dri in Presto Pink on the ring finger and two coats of Color Club’s Mrs Robinson on all the others. Using Presto Pink I stamped a full nail kisses and lipstick design and on the thumb and ring finger just some lip prints. On top of those accent fingers is one coat of China Glaze’s Golden Enchantment.

I love this!

Besos,
Vee…xox…

If doesn’t scream Love, Lipstick & Glitter then I don’t know what does!





No comments:

Post a Comment