Monday, September 17, 2012

Livin' On The Edge feat Hello Kitty & Color Club's Poptastic

Hi guys!

I don't know what the heck is going on but my nails are looking ratchet as all hell. Urgh. I somehow managed to get three rips on  my swatching hand. So you know me, I didn't hesitate to chop off all my nails because I absolutely hate uneven claws but I gotta be honest here: I can't stand my short nails right now! *shakes fist at the sky for emphasis*

I'm thinking I'll have to suck it up and put on some UV gel enhancements. I swear, I look at my fingers and they look like Ninja Turtle hands. Lawd...

end of rant

Okay so while I figure out what to do with my nails I'm going to show you another HK manicure that I worked on last week. All I did was start with two coats of Color Club's Poptastic. I then added one coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust on the ring finger, stamped a Hello Kitty head on there as an accent and then a barbed wire design on all the other nails. This was all done using Wet n Wild's Ebony Hates Chris.

There you have it: girly with an edge!

Besos,
Vee...xox...




No comments:

Post a Comment