Friday, February 01, 2013

Going Tribal! feat Gelish Hot Rod Red

Happy Fridayyyyyyyyy!

Guys this week was heavy! I got some bad news Friday and everything started piling up from there. To make matters worst, I went to work yesterday to find out that a good portion of the staff was laid off. By God's grace I was one of the lucky ones who didn't get cut so I am grateful for that!

Enough with the depressing stuff already! Let's get happy with some polish! I absolutely LOVE the set I worked on. My boo and fellow blogger Ms Double XL came to me with a picture of a set created by nail art superstar Regina Rodriguez:

Source: Instagram: Nailsbyregina


Sarah wanted a look inspired by that picture but using black, white, red and gold. The red is Gelish Hot Rod Red, the white is Gelish Sleek White and the black is Dark Shadows. The detailing was done using acrylic paint. I loooooooove this! I prefer this color combination because the red Sarah chose really pops! Click here to see what bangin' outfit Ms Double XL wore with those nails!










Besos!
Vee...xox...

No comments:

Post a Comment