Friday, March 22, 2013

Soooo Tired!!!!!! feat Essie Armed And Ready

Hey loves

I am sooooooooo tired! Ouf! Yesterday was CRAZY! I slept like 3 hours, worked all day, got my kids together, got dinner ready, did my hair and makeup, packed a bag and off I went to La Place Des Arts for a show (doing back vocals for MTL rapper Jean Gardy). Today's the day after and though I slept a few hours, I am still so very exhausted! I've just been all over the place this past week with getting ready for this performance so I think it's an accumulation but now that it's all over with I'm going to have to take the time to recharge my battery.

With that said I want to continue to be faithful to this blog (or at least try to) so here is a stamping manicure I worked on a few weeks ago. Simple but still very pretty.





Nail polish
Essie Armed and Ready
Essie Good As Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment